Saturday, March 7, 2009

Still Waiting

Well, the waiting continues. The past couple of days have been difficult for me. I am impatient and want to know what's going on. But as think about all the questions I have and my desire to know what's going on, I am reminded that the world doesn't revolve around me. This situation was dropped into our life. We had no control over this getting to us, why am I trying to control it now? I need to be reminded that God is in control and he will take care of both the birthmom and her baby.

We did hear from Ben tonight. Ben and his wife are inserting themselves into the life of the birthmom. We are extremely grateful for the way they are selflessly investing in this situation.

Please pray that the birthmom would have the courage to get out of her current living situation.

No comments: