Thursday, April 26, 2007

Not much going on right now...

At first, my goal was to post as often as possible, because it would get me in the habit of looking for things to do with Adoption.  Also, I guess I was hoping that there would be at least some tidbit of news to share on a frequent basis. 
 
This week, at least, I think I realized that it might sometimes be a while between events.  I can't expect this thing to be a quick, fast-moving process.  Yeah, we have to be on top of things, and that can help speed this process along, but there might be weeks where nothing happens.  Or weeks (maybe months) when nothing is new.
 
I guess I hope I can escape the tendency to not post stuff here when that happens.
 
In the mean-time, we've heard back from the state.  Tricia was going to call them today and set up a home-visit for the 4th (Next Friday).  This is an intial "get to know you" type of meeting with DFS.  Don't quite know what to expect, but I have a feeling it's going to be low-key enough.  Probably more of a "get-to-know-you" and "Why are you doing this" type of meeting. 
 
Please join us in continuing to pray that God would be glorified in this, and that we would have faith that He is at work, even when we don't see things happening.

No comments: